Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Stuffed Meatballs


Stuffed Meatballs

1 pkg Stove Top stuffing (prepared)
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 lb hamburger
2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1/3 cup Sego milk (I don't always use canned milk...sometimes I'll just use the milk that's already in the fridge)
1 TBL ketchup

Mix hamburger and milk into ½ cup patties. Put drops of stuffing on each patty. Roll over and seal. Mix soup, sauce, and ketchup; heat until bubbles. Pour over meatballs. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. I usually always serve this with rice.

Note...When I made this tonight I didn't have time to make individual meatballs so I put my meat mixture onto wax paper and flattened. Then I added the stuffing and rolled it up and put it into a bread pan to make a "stuffed meatloaf". Tasted just as good.

No comments: