Monday, October 27, 2008

Chicken Rollups

From: My Grandma R...Happy Birthday today :)


2 pkgs crescent rolls
1-8 oz pkg cream cheese
Diced chicken or turkey (leftovers are best!)
Fine dry bread crumbs (I use dry stove top stuffing)
1 can cream of chicken soup
¼ cup butter

Separate rolls. Mix meat in cream cheese (you must really mix together or it just doesn't taste right...I mix mine in my Kitchen Aid). Put a spoonful on wide part of roll. Tuck sides in and roll up. Dip in melted butter and crumbs. Put in a baking pan and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes. Heat soup adding enough milk to make like gravy and serve over the rollups. I usually serve this with mashed potatoes and the rest of the Stove Top Stuffing made. I must admit that these are not the rest of my family's favorite...but since I like them so much I have to add them to the menu every now and again.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I make this exact recipe except I've never poured the soup over them. I'll have to try that. They are sooo yummy! I call them "Chicken Puffies" :)