* 6 cups of any cereal (Chex, Cheerios, Corn Flakes)
* 2 cups Quaker Oats (quick)
* 1/2 cup coarsely chopped nuts
* 1/2 cup pretzels (sometimes I use 1 c. pretzels and no nuts)
* 2 teaspoons cinnamon
* 1 cup butter
* 2/3 cup honey
* 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
*1 cup raisin and/or M & M's (optional)
Heat oven to 325 degrees. In a large bowl, combine cereal, oats, nuts, pretzels and cinnamon.
In a small saucepan, combine butter, honey and brown sugar. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until butter is melted and ingredients are well blended.
Pour over cereal mixture and mix until thoroughly coated.
Spread evenly onto a 15 x 10 jelly roll pan/cookie sheet.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until mixture is golden brown, stirring every 5 minutes.
Immediately spread mixture onto a wax paper covered cooling rack. Stir in raisins.
Cool completely. Stir in M&M's at this time.
Store in tightly covered container in a cool dry place.
Good as a cereal or an ice cream or yogurt topping, too!