Saturday, November 1, 2008

November Menu

Yes, I really do try to stay as close as possible to this menu for the month. Although, like any "normal" family, we have crazy days and things don't happen as planned so I haven't adjust here and there. And let's face it, some days I just don't feel like making what I have planned. But I would say about 90 percent the time, it's just easier to stick with the plan...that's how I am :)

Mexican Salad
Chicken Roll-Ups
Cheesy Chicken Over Noodles
Super Breakfast
Beef & Broccoli Stir-Fry
Pigs in a Blanket
Crock Pot Chicken
Cheesy Chowder
Ham & Baked Potatoes
Chicken Enchiladas
Tator Tot Casserole
Tuna Casserole
Jerk Chicken
Roast
Cinnamon French Toast
Fried Rice
Hamburgers
Pizza
Chicken Tomato Garlic Alfredo
Beef Stew & Rolls
Idaho Chicken
Beef Enchiladas
Taco Trimmed Tators
Lasagna

No comments: