Monday, April 20, 2009

Ghetto Kitchen


Here's my make-shift kitchen in the garage. Everything I need is in here except for the fridge which just gets moved around from plug to plug in the kitchen. I also have a grill and a camp chef on the patio. Some of you have asked what we're eating (I know...I haven't posted my monthly menu like I usually do to my cooking blog...but I wasn't really sure when I wouldn't have a kitchen so I didn't want to plan too far ahead this month...I know, shocking!! :)

Last week I made extras at the first of the week so I knew we would have leftovers by the weekend since I figured everything would be out by the weekend.
Easter Sunday--Ham & Twice Baked Potatoes
Monday--Chicken Enchiladas
Tuesday--Tomato & Garlic Pasta
Tuesday night we started doing electrical work and some of the power was left off...so it began the first day of cooking by other means.
Wednesday--Cajun Chicken
Thursday--Leftovers
Friday--Tacos
Saturday--Hamburgers & Hotdogs
Sunday--Crockpot Roast
Monday--Grilled Salmon
So...my goal is to only eat out once a week. So far we're not doing too bad :) In the next few days, I'll probably post a menu for the rest of the month and next month. I do so much better getting dinner done early when it's already scheduled.

1 comment:

Megan said...

That is funny! you have more in your ghetto kitchen then I do in my real kitchen lol. You are doing pretty well for not having a true kitchen to work with...good for you.