Friday, March 26, 2010
Today in Sierra's class we did a fun spring/easter cooking project. Sierra's teacher had bought the large refridgerated biscuits. I cut them in half. One of the halves became the head and the other half was cut in half again which became their ears. After they shaped the face and ears, they added chocolate chips for their eyes, a pink M&M for the nose, and half of a red jelly bean for the mouth. Cinnamon & sugar was then sprinkled on top. They turned out so cute! The only thing I'll do differently next time is be sure the mouth and nose are pushed into the dough so they don't fall off when they bake. Such a fun change from the usual sugar cookies that we usually do!